Thursday, December 2, 2010

Still Hungry....


Does this symbol mean anything to anybody?


Well, you know from my post last week, that I'm officially a junkie for The Hunger Games. After I finished the last one during Thanksgiving break, I marched (read: drove) right down to Barnes and Noble and picked up the last two books in the trilogy. 

I've been working my way through the second book, Catching Fire, this week. It was kind of like the first- it started slow. But unlike the first, which was (to a certain degree) predictable, it's not at all been what I've expected. I'm about half way through it and it's gotten really, really good. Lots of twists and turns and moments that leave me with my jaw hanging or squealing out loud in surprise, frustration, and giddy excitement.


Katniss is at it again, and (without ruining the first book for those who haven't read it) it's filled with drama, intrigue, conspiracy, anarchy, and, of course, a love triangle. Who doesn't love a good love triangle? (I'm rooting for Peeta!)



So I'm going to keep this post short and get back to reading. Now that it's gotten so good, I'll be lucky if I get to bed at a decent hour (which is about right now....) Nite!



Have something you adore? Share it in the comments, or email adoretoday at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment