Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Starbucks Breakfast

When it comes down to it, I'd rather sleep in 10 more minutes than sit and eat breakfast at home. So breakfast for me during the week is almost always eaten while I check my email at work.  


Usually my breakfast comes in the form of Fage greek yogurt, or some sort of toast or Vita-top with with almond butter when I'm in the mood for something different. But on occasion it's fun to treat myself.





Starbucks makes a really good breakfast wrap that comes in at only 330 calories- not too shabby for a breakfast out.  The huevos rancheros wrap has yummy black beans, eggs, sort of a rotel-style salsa, and Monterrey jack cheese on a wheat tortilla sort of thing. It's delicious.


Add a tall soy latte and I'm a happy girl. Even better, the guys at my Starbucks gave me my drink for free. They like me . ;) Can you think of a better way to start your day?



Have something you adore? Share it in the comments, or email adoretoday at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment