Wednesday, December 22, 2010

H&M



I adore H&M. (Let's be honest, I think we all do.)And good news- they've FINALLY come to Dallas!




Today I sojourned to North Park Mall and went to the H&M preview store. The real store doesn't open until Fall of 2011, but in the mean time, they have a little taster of what's to come. 










Sorry the picture's a bit blurry. I was trying to take photos on my iPhone and be all cool and act like H&M is no big deal. ;)






Most of their stuff right now is more haute couture stuff that real people (or at least, I) don't actually wear, so I didn't end up buying anything, but I love the prospect of an H&M in Dallas. It's going to be a big two-story store, and there will be tons of discount fashions to buy. Hooray!

Have something you adore? Leave a comment below or email it to adoretoday at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment