Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Dinner

3 days and countless hours later, my computer has finally finished 3 years worth of updates and installs, so that I was FINALLY able to download Windows Live Writer, the blog writing software. Get excited.
So, although it’s a day late, I have lots of fun pictures from the Christmas Dinner last night. Some of the tables were amazing!
IMG_1413[1]IMG_1415[1]IMG_1428[1]IMG_1423[1]IMG_1426[1]IMG_1414[1]IMG_1420[1]IMG_1422[1]

We got lots of compliments on our teacher-y construction paper and children’s book table, complete with working train!
IMG_1411[1]
We may not quite be on par with some of the “grown ups,” but after all, most of us don’t have funds or any good reason to buy a set of 8 Christmas dishes, wine glasses, and tons of decorations.

Every year I get the girls at my table ornaments, and this year I added a little personal touch!
IMG_1438[1]IMG_1439[1]
Dinner was great and the show afterwards was really fun. The decorations, the food, the convo, the show, and all of it for a great cause, and celebrating my favorite holiday! Does it get any better?
IMG_1444[1]IMG_1434[1]
Have something you adore? Leave a comment below, or email it to adoretoday at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment