Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Still Cookin'

Day 2 of my three day Thanksgiving cooking marathon. I’m le tired. But I’m really excited for Thanksgiving tomorrow. This is the first Thanksgiving I’ve ever hosted, and other than the turkey, it’s 100% made by me. Wow. So far I’ve done:

  • Buttermilk Potato Rolls and Bread
  • Cayenne Caramel Corn
  • Supremed Grapefruit
  • Spiced Apple Pear Pie
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • More Cranberry Nut Bread
  • Cornbread for the cornbread stuffing
  • Pumpkin Dip


On the agenda for tomorrow morning:
  • Breakfast Casserole (for breakfast, of course!)
  • Cornbread Stuffing
  • Green Beans
  • Cranberry Sauce
  • Reheat previously mentioned rolls and pies
  • Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes


And with some help from my mom (who arrived today with my dad!) and the turkey covered by my sister and brother in law, we will be ready to feast. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Have something you adore? Share it in the comments, or email adoretoday at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment