Monday, November 15, 2010

All In A Day's Work

Good news- I found a version of the Batman song from spin class you can listen to. Just imagine working out to this-

Sigh. I love Hans Zimmer.


Do you every just have one of those days when where you started and where you end up are two totally different places? My day went a something like this:

Breakfast

Teaching

Meetings

More Teaching

Lunch

More Teaching

Dress Up In Clifford The Dog Costume

Work Party

Spin Class

Dinner



Wait. What?


























With book fair going on right now, our librarian asked me at lunch how I’d feel about doing carpool duty in our Clifford the Big Red Dog costume (which looks like the one above). Let's see….stand around for 30 minutes in the freezing cold and read carpool numbers into a walkie talkie, or stand around for 30 minutes dancing in a giant dog costume waving to children and pointing to a book fair sign while nice and warm thanks to 500 layers of foam.

This was not a difficult decision for me.

I had a BLAST out there acting like a fool. (Not that anyone knew who the fool was.) I would definitely do that again, as long as it's cold out. (I had my handler take pictures of me, so if I ever get it from her, I’ll be sure to post them!)

Like I said, little did I know when I dragged myself out of bed this morning that I would end my day inside a dog costume. That's something to be excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment